Monday, August 3, 2015

Right now I am....book, bike and frames

Right now I am sitting in the van, finishing my paperwork.  I meet a new doc tomorrow, meaning I have to recount my history, do the math of how old my 8 siblings are, and describe and draw where, how and why I hurt. 

I hate new paperwork.  Hate it so much that I've been avoiding it for weeks.  So far I've surfed the web for new blogs to follow, directed my daughter and nanny how to arrange and finish a 6 yrs old photo project, and written this blog post.  And that was all today. 

So im waiting in the car while the family, and our friends, go on a post FHE bike ride.  Its marks first time on a tandem riding attachment.  Pretty freaked out, but being brave. 

I meet my new Neurosurgeon tomorrow.  He will decide if we should consider and do surgery.  Or wait more than the past 3.5 months to see if the pain can get all better on its own.  Or all better with his suggestions. 

He wrote a book.  I'm 59% done with it.  Its an easy read...but freaks me out so its hard emotionally to read.   He has a great program he puts his patients on.  Hence the apprehension. 

Okay, need to finish the last pages.

-Rachel

PS, the photo project is so cool.
Top row is each kids kindergarten photo.  That will always stay.  Middle row will be the previous school year.  So it will change every year.  Bottom is current school year.  Easy to rotate and change to the current year.  So glad had helpers who went with my burning desire to get this done...since I had capable hands and a fee morning.   I lay on floor or sat on chair to give pointers or describe what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.