Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does taking my positive focus posters off my wall mean...

That a child pulled the poster off and cut their head?

That grant thinks my scars are healed enough and he wants his clean white bedroom wall back.

That I have picture frames to out up Still not done with the hanging part of my big project.

Or I'm ready to move on in this stage of my grief and don't want to see signs of my illness (anymore than have to.)

So, which do you think it is?
1,2,3 or 4?


Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

5 comments:

  1. R U OK? Haven't heard from you for awhile... Out trying out those walking poles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at REI and couldn't find tips for the walking sticks that would fit :(

    I'll get them back to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about it... how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Worried about you? Hopin' your busy with fun and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm okay. It's complicated why I can't write on my blog anymore. Facebook me!

    Looks don't matter, it's what's inside that counts.

    My insides are finally getting better. Wish I wanted to show you how awesome life is inside my family. The kids couldn't keep up with me on a walk (in a forest!!!). I can stand to cook with my daughter, I can walk with my son. I can actually help out with the kids therapies. I can finally put my kids to bed and stand next to my top bunk kids to talk face to face (longer than the old just a kiss)

    A combo of hard work physically to reduce the pain and hard work mentally to reduce the pain. And other stuff that most won't understand, so it's easier just to say I FINALLY FEEL BETTER. I'm not better, I've looked better for a while, but my body actually feels better.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.