Friday, January 23, 2009

Word wise? Help fill in the blanks...

New Years, January life 2009 029 

Mark will be turning ONE in ONE month! We're planning the party. I got a great idea on how to write the invitations....

M

A

R

K

(for each letter I want to write a sentence.)

 Mark close up, Jan 2009

#1 I could go with the mild, average mood one:

M uch to our surprise,

A year has finally gone by!

R easons abound to party and eat pie

K eeping our grateful and tired spirits high!

New Years, January life 2009 075

#2 Or I could got with strong, bitter one:

M uch love and joy a baby can bring

A nd sometimes they bring extra surprises.

Reality has proved that what doesn't

K ill you makes you stronger!

New Years, January life 2009 093

#3 Or I could go with the sweet, positive one:

M onths and months have passed 'till now,

A whole year wiser we have become!

R olling, crawling, walking, WOW!

K icking back now and party with a chum!

 New Years, January life 2009 265

So, what do you think? I'm not really happy with any of them.

Do you have any ideas? Mark is a super sweet, and has brought much laughter to our house, (in between projectile vomits). But being pregnant with him also destroyed my body. Hmmmm...maybe I really want more than just a party for Mark. Maybe I want a party for me, that I'm not dead yet!

New Years, January life 2009 275

Point of this post? Should I go with 1, 2 or 3? Or none of those, because you have one!

Give me your best M.A.R.K poem :)

Thanks :)

New Years, January life 2009 284

3 comments:

  1. You should know because of his allergies, Mark will be having crustless pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K words...I was stuck...
    Keep Keel Karate Kennel Keepsake Kettles
    Kept Key Keyboard Khaki
    Keystone kickback Kid Kick
    Kidnap kill king kiss
    Knit Knee knot know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep trying to get around to this and stuff happens. Trying again.

    My name is Mark
    And I like presents
    Really big presents like bags of money or a
    Killer house for this one family that lives down the street. Yes, I am a charitable child and I request a huge house for someone else. Come and eat cake with me.

    Hmm. I think I'll have to work on a better one.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.