Friday, January 2, 2009

So sad New Years

So I get back on the computer for the first time since Christmas.

Sleep, doctors, parenting, sleep, eating, sleep has kept me busy.

What do I find?
Babies born to early and struggling to survive. See Kings 25 week quads and Crisantis 32 week quads.

A father dead, leaving his son and family in turmoil.

The stress of holidays and the single getting to be to much.

The stress of new years resolutions
'
or worse,
a 2008 year in review. (thanks for making me cry, Sarah

I DON'T WANT TO REVIEW MY YEAR!
I didn't want to live it in the first place.
Revisiting it would be to hard.
But if I don't write it down, it could all be forgotten.

I started and ended 2008 with doctor appointments.
Celebrated New Years Eve in pain and on meds again. (stupid tooth crown)

I've got many more positive emails, just needing editing to be posted.
But so far 2009 isn't looking so good.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to make you cry! My year was good and bad - I think like every other year. Also, there's no rule you have to write a year review. ;-D In fact, you could invent a year! The year you always wanted! : O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....good idea! But what would be nice....
    In January I partied all night, and felt great the next day.
    In febuary I was at the doctor when I had a coughing fit. Mark was born a pain free 5 minutes later. Hmm...if I wasn't doing surgeries...I would be having awesome vacations. And going to family stuff. Oh...I liked getting out of that....and I'd go to the temple again.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.