Thursday, January 22, 2009

Evidence that my 'clean' car was not.

I filled a whole bag of trash from our cleanest car.

Guess how many empty or refilled water bottles were in there? (Vote on the side)

I'm trying out this email blogging Right now I am waiting in the back seat of my car for an oil change. There is a 20 min wait till they can get my car in. I see another mom waiting with two kids inside. I'm glad I have kids of that age. I've brought them many times. I'm also glad I'm alone right now.

Oh- I love you Grant! Now your car is clean and clutter free. They even sprayed something nice!

--Rachel

Hmmm...not sure if I like Email blogging from the car. But now I know they put the photo first!

I did a lot today, and the day is not even over:

*Got the kids ready for the day ALONE!

*Drove to Seattle and got my final test results: I found out I have permanent nerve damage on my left S1 nerve root. It means I have pain in the side of my left foot. And I'll have it forever. Spine nerves never heal. (of course the alternative medicine person in me says, HA! That's not true!) Now I know what it is, and I'm sure of what it is not. So we move on from here. Still don't have any more info on the other half of my pain, the pelvic floor. (Sorry to my Dad and brothers who might read that, but I haven't found a pretty way to say it!)

*Drove to Bellevue to get my chart moved from one colon doc to another. Stupid HIPA with all the rules and all the paperwork needed!

*Drove to my favorite oil change place, Pennzoil, where my favorite guy was working. Now Grant's car has fresh oil, a vacuumed inside and NO WATER BOTTLES inside. At least, no water bottles inside until Rachel drives it again.

*Made a new friend! A mom of 4 who just moved from CA. I was thrilled to be able to write down some good parks and fun things to do. It made the time fly by!

*Wrote a blog entry. And posted it on the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.