Friday, June 5, 2009

I’m not suicidal, thanks for asking Colleen!

more to come, thanks for the concern. 

I'm just overwhelmed with physical pain.

but I have new options.

Things you should know about me:

1.When I’m suicidal, I usually don’t talk or write.  It’s too overwhelming, and it makes me think, which is something suicidal people don’t do.

2.  I have a contracts with several people whom I call, day or night, if I’m suicidal.  Honestly, In this last year, it’s happened a few times.  I call, i get help, I have special meds that keep me at home.  I have never broken those contracts, and the first one I talk with is Grant.  Between my pain management group, and my own post partum depression crap, I have 3 therapist.  I saw all of them last week.  Due to the change in pain/mood, I’m seeing them all this week. 

Now burn this email, it’s probably going to disappear soon.

I’d like to think I'm open about my mental health, as proof by this post.  Please, you really can call me if you are worried.  As my past and present visiting teachers can attest, I will honestly tell you where I'm at. 

Thanks for the concern, I’ll take it as love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.