Friday, July 31, 2009

Low of 68, high of 71

Hate us.

That is the temperature inside our house.

Hate us bad.  Yes do.

Today.  Yesterday.  Everyday for to months.  Never above 71.

We are one of the rare families with air-conditioning.

I hate it this cold.  But I married a man who worked on a farm in 100+ heat until he left for college.  He got an education so he never has to sweat another day in his life.

I was going to keep our cool comfort a secret, until I read Amy’s blog.

Then I realized we may not be cool people, but have a cool house. 

FOR TRADE:  use of one 4 bedroom, 2 bath house that can stay below 70 AND bake lasagna.    4 lovely children come with the house.  (That’s the trade part) You can bring your own children.  Most messes won’t be noticed anyway.  Just feed your family, plus 4 extra.   Put your family to bed, plus 4 extra.  You can have the master bedroom suite.  It will be vacant.  Trades can be for 12-48 hours.  No advanced notice needed.  Mini-van comes with the house.  

 

This is not a joke blog.  This is real.  Send your applications to 6richins@gmail.com

Oh, and if I don’t know you, um…you aren’t staying at my house…{frownsmile}  Thanks for reading, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.