Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ride ‘um cowboy!

My best girlfriend, Joanne, gave us this vintage springy horse.

Emily's baptism 157

Mark has found that it compliments his inner need to bounce….

Emily's baptism 158

….and jump (sometimes he gets it off the ground)….

 Emily's baptism 165

….and be completely happy!  Oh, those old “death trap” toys are sure the best when you can find them. 

Thanks Joanne.  Not just for the horse, but for a close friendship.  Both were needed in this house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. Did the colon cleaning on Tuesday, but successfully begged the doctor for a different way than this.  I’m not sure if it was better, but it’s done now.  Surgery went fine.  I’m home and felt great for 15 hours.  Now….well….now I’ve been awake for 3 unpleasant hours.   Look for some great blogs coming, that are actually absent of health.  

2 comments:

  1. Darn your pain to heck! I hope you get your turn to play on the "death trap" soon. ;-D What cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride 'em Cowboy. You go, Mark!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.