Saturday, July 25, 2009

Perfect time for yogurt pretzels and Jell-O

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I have developed great cravings for yogurt dipped pretzels.  At one point I really had 3 bags of the best, Trader Joe extra tangy ones, in my top dresser drawer.  I did not share.  Grant calculates that within a short time, I bought ten pounds of them.  In one week, I also gained 5 pounds.    I can’t fit my zipper pants anymore.   So during the liquid only phase of my surgery prep, I stopped cold turkey.  No more wheat, or corn. 

So I gave my temptation to my willing children, who gobbled them up.  But they also wanted my Jell-O, to make it a complete…..

Emily's baptism 149

BREAKFAST!

Emily's baptism 154

Katelyn was especially proud of her Jell-o-filled pretzel.  Yum!

What’s the worst, or most interesting breakfast you let your kids have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.