Friday, July 3, 2009

I can tell it's no good from the picture

Alex after wandering upon the box, with 4 easy steps
IMG_8600

"Wow, Step 3 doesn't sound too fun"
(Really?  I thought everything with lemon-lime was fun!)
He said it with such a sad, serious voice. 
Me after he said that, collapsing upon hysteria

Hahahahah! I haven't had such a good laugh in a while!
 

So what was step 3?
IMG_8603 

Alex says you “can tell it's no good because there is a picture of a toliet on it.”   Smart boy. 


Hmmm...Bowl Prep kits should have pictures of people laughing and having a party. It would make the drink taste better!  They would look forward to their colonoscopies.  Which leads me to believe that it’s all in the presentation.  Maybe I should drink it out of a crystal goblet this time. It would be more fun!   Join me on July 21.  It will be fun, fun, fun!
 
Happy Fourth Step…
I mean Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Thanks for the great visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the phrase "Wait for a bowel movement". They really have to spell it out that it's going to make you poo?

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.