Friday, July 31, 2009

My best friend! Love, Katelyn

Hi, This is Katelyn.  My name has a K in it.  I am playing with legos with my sister and my animals.   A few lots of minutes  later my best friend came to MY house.

July Fun 184 

This fun summer day, we had our friends over.  Mommy is friends with Eleanor's mom.  Alex and Emily play with Eleanor's siblings.  And Mark Runs and fetches, like a dog.   This amuses everyone.  Right now we have two pretty princesses who are swinging.   Next… 

July Fun 124 July Fun 128July Fun 122 

Next up:  Emily about to be a Spanish dancer; E as Ariel the Mermaid; Kate as a go-go dancer*; P contemplating being a cheetah; Alex working on his “skater kool” outfit.   Playing with the dress up box outside is more fun.  I don’t know why they skipped over the Sheppard costume from Christmas, or the Crusades costume.  Heck, even army and police hats and we could have danced YMCA**

July Fun 111

It was a fun day.  I love my friends.  Love, Katelyn   Bye-Bye!

*go-go, as is dance as fast as you can go-go before that size 10 dance outfit goes off of your body.

**Rachel is playing catch up with blogs, and this was a photo from early July, way before she was sliced and diced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.