Friday, August 28, 2009

Being the mom: Kate’s STD

Hahaha, Kate doesn’t have a STD.  She does have ST, Speech therapy, today.  My error made me laugh, so I kept it.   And I think it will pull in more readers. 

Yesterday is another full post.  Today will be long enough. IMG_9682

No help today! Nanny Julie is sick still.  :(  (where her car is always parked)

IMG_9681

Time for Speech Therapy in Woodinville, climb in! 

(Mark, Kate, Emily…Alex went to work with Grant, Phew!)

IMG_9678

Mommy’s at the wheel.  y.  e.  a.   h. 

IMG_9686

We made it safely!  Kate jumps out with excitement. 

IMG_9689

Push open the door to Children’s Therapy of Woodinville

IMG_9691

No shoes allowed in the therapy area, Kate’s so fast she’s a blur!

IMG_9694

Now we wait for “Teacher Beth” her ST.  Do we (1) plays with toys today?

IMG_9697

Or (2) read books with Mom?

IMG_9698

Or our favorite fun, (3) jump up and down on moms legs, trying to be the first to pull on to her lap.   LOOK AT ME MOM! Hold me for 4.7 seconds Mom!  It’s a great workout for all of us. 

IMG_9699

It’s our turn!  Teacher Beth and Kate.  You can see how much they like each other.  We are blessed to have her help!

 IMG_9700

Going to the therapy area, bye Katelyn!

IMG_9701

Now Mommy writes this blog.   Emily and Mark hang out in the lobby for 45 minutes.  They rotate with activites 1,2,3 and 4.  What is 4?  Trash the waiting room. 

This gets us to 11am on a day without Nanny.    I highly doubt I will blog about it.  Then again, taking photos to journal this difficult chance-to-be-a-mom day may keep all of us alive. 

Note from Teacher Beth, this is Katelyn’s favorite game.  Must find one for home!

IMG_9702

1 comment:

  1. OK, I admit I missed your small type italics comment. And my brain was trying to figure out what the D was following Speech Therapy (DAY?) (Devastation?) (Darn it!) or Your Choice of D Words goes here. I'm glad you left it. It proves that my brain was pretty holey after my shift at the Temple today! I love you (and I put your name on the Prayer Roll today!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.