Thursday, October 8, 2009

Aw, snap! I jinxed myself!

Guess the floor! Oh, guess the floor. :-(

A day after I found the previous photo, accidentally unsent from before summer vacation, it happened again.

A simple med change, done after the acute part of healing, stopped the need for "guess the floor."

This time I'm just not sure what set if off. Here I am, stuck between one doctor (next to the botanical gardens,) and my pt (in downtown Redmond.) That's your first hint.

Second floor hint is that I already stopped at the required fast food joint. I was at Wendys half an hour ago. Remember Wendys bathrooms? Or should I say, bathroom? Just one lonely woman , or man, pit stop. I convinced myself I could make it home for the final gut attack. I'm sure that several door handle jiggles and a door knock convinced me to do such and unwise move.

So, step right up and guess your guesses. Where is this lovely floor? While you do that, I'm going to be hauling it to PT.

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.