Friday, October 30, 2009

So you wanted to know more

I appreciate people still asking how I’m doing.

I’m getting better.  I’m not better, just getting there.

How’s it going?

It’s going.  Momentum is all I can ask for on the bad days.

How do you do it?

I don’t.  I’m all broken, except for my smiling muscles.  But I do know WHO I try to do it for….

School fair, Sunday night 057

You might have notice some new posts in which I lay out the past two years.  I don’t think any of them really do well enough to describe the pain.  But it seems silly to write:  had surgery, AND WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN THAT I CRIED ABOUT DYING, found out I had something wrong BECAUSE I WAS IN SO MUCH CONSTANT PAIN THAT I WANTED TO INJURE PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T HELP

So I’ll leave the pain up to your imaginations.  It’s probably worse than you can think of anyway.    On to some blog housekeeping….

 School fair, Sunday night 067

I’ve had some friends and new acquaintances' visit my blog.  One woman said she could tell I hurt a lot, but what was it all from?  Why did I have to have all the surgeries?  So I’ve tried to make my story more tidy to answer those questions….

So check out my new side bar under

FAQ>>>>>>>>>>FAQ>>>>>>>>>>>>>FAQ

  • What's wrong with you? Short Story (Oct 2009)
  • What's wrong with you? Long Story (Oct 2009)
  • Questions: Meds and Medical (Part 1)
  • Questions: Strength and Family (Part 2)
  • Question: Crying in Church (Part 3)
  •  

    Maybe if you ask a question, I’ll use in in my next FAQ post. 

    So what have I not talked about that you wanted to know?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.