Monday, October 5, 2009

H.C. Monday

Morning.  Monday Morning.  Not ready.

 

IMG_0380

Hmmm, starting to open eyes….

IMG_0382

Warming up…..

IMG_0379

Smelling happiness….

IMG_0390

All to turn this feeling….

Grrr….

IMG_0400

Into this feeling.

Which is why we started Hot Chocolate Mondays. 

IMG_0384 

Mmmm.   Today I crave the sugar to wake up.  But most mornings I brew hot Chamomile tea to warm the joints.  

How do you get the kids out of bed, or yourself up and going on Monday mornings?

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea! Actually just had some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually cool enough today that I could do that too. I need some extra happiness today! I hate mondays and we are all working on a cold. blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great way to get rid of the morning grumbles!

    My pick-me-up in the morning has been plain cinnamon-apple tea (it's amazingly sweet without any sugar in it!) or if I want to have something sweeter, I have some other tea, like the vanilla one with a little lemon and a ton of honey....mmmmm! So soothing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.