Monday, October 19, 2009

The saga continues...

So much has happened in the world around me. I feel crushed about Amy. Another friends story has left me furious. And somewhere in between is my own life.

I've written to a few newer friends what has happened in the last two years.

Soon I'll be postings these. I'm sure they will just appear on my sideboard under FAQ. Some might even qualify for their own top page posting!

So watch out for:

What’s wrong with me, The short story (Sept 2009)

The long story: Where I am, and how I got here. (Sept 09)

What testimony has stopped me from leaving my church

Why I am NOT strong or an example of faith (Oct 09)

How to stop crying at church: a new testimony

Just the medical stuff (Oct 09 update)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.