Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our night Janitor (he's really cheap!)

T' was the night before school, and all thru the house,

Not a child was stirring, except for the baby.  

He's the janitor.  He works nights.

IMG_4424

"Boy, my siblings sure do leave a mess!"

IMG_4420 

"Sweeping over here..."

IMG_4421

"Sweeping over there...."

IMG_4422

"What Mom?  I missed a spot?"

IMG_4423  

"I'll get it!"

IMG_4417

"I don't see why Alex and Emily complain about this chore, it's the most fun I've had all day!" 

Story by Emily Richins

4 comments:

  1. Kaden always "helps" me sweep. It gets frustrating since he zeroes in on the piles I'm making. Can't wait until he's old enough to actually help and complain about it. :) Well maybe I can wait...I dont want him to grow up too fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie, I can't believe he is so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that he barely 11 months in that picture. He's been in love with with broom since he could crawl and carry it along. I'm surprised how well he holds it and walks and turns! Thanks Holly and D!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.