Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 to 3; FINALLY, my sibling pull a prank on me!

Here is the Facebook version of what happened May 1, that cause me to walk to far, that cause me to be back on bedrest last weekend. Since not all my readers are Facebook people, thought you'd enjoy this!!

Rachel Zmolek Richins at 11:22pm May 2
My bro was engaged, then broke it off. Their June Utah wedding was cancelled(Everyone knew that). But they are still together. Friday my sister Julie called, telling me she was so worried about Sam. I called him, needing to talk anyway b/c I needed a pep talk about getting off pain meds. So I call, get his voice mail

Then Sam texted me, "sorry, you woke me up. I'm in Vegas right now, and totally out of it. Hope you're doing better. Of course, i start calling him again and again, text him asking, "Call me, I need help" and left voicemail saying, "are you in Vegas to bird watch nearby or something else?"

We finally connect on the phone, talk about my stuff (narcotics, permanent pain), and he makes it clear that Katie (girlfriend) was with him. WITH HIM IN VEGAS.

I ask, "SAM, DID YOU BREAK YOUR PROMISE OR DO I NEED TO JUMP ON A PLANE?" Cause I told him, if he eloped, I wanted to be there. He said, it's too late. He was married!


So I scream, I jump up and down, all while I"m on my first walk of the day (doctors orders). I was so excited and happy for him! He says I can tell people. I call my sister J, who can't be reached. Then call mom and tell her. While I'm talking, I get a text that says....

"Happy Mayday" from Sam. I text back, don't you mean happy first marriage day, or is it the second?" Then he realizes that I didn't get it, and hurries to call me before he has to clean up his own mess. So I swap talking with my mom to Sam


Sam makes it clear that it's Mayday, and it's a prank. He and sister Julie planned it to get back at me for the April Fools Rachel is pregnant and cancel the surgery prank I pulled that totally worked. Then I get mad. Because I was so happy they had eloped. So I say very naught words to him.

By this time, I'm between two churches on my way home, and I tell him I'm even madder because I have to repent for swearing. They sure got me good! Oh, then I finally get back on the phone to sister Julie, but she doesn't know Sam had spilled the beans.

Julie was a horrible liar, with her monotone, "No way, they got married? You're joking!" and I say, know YOU are joking, I know you and Sam planned this! You suck at lying! Then I told all my friends and have laughed and laughed. But walked to far during it all, so now I'm hurting as I laugh.

Now It's 3 to 1. I've pranked Julie three great times (engaged to a loser, pregnant with triplets when she was with twins, and preggo with #5) So with lots of help, she finally got me! And they really got me, now I'm stuck in bed, hurting.

I HATE SETBACK DAYS!!!!! But I love jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.