Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mark makes it out of state!

Our family has a new record. Mark is 1 year and exactly 3 months old before he left the state...or even slept outside King county where he was born! This photo was taken at 7.30 when we had just passed into Oregon. Obviously he was thrilled to check that off his list. I think I've travelled with a 2 week old before...for sure a 6 week old!

Kate also has something to be proud about. Her first gas station bathroom stop! She would like to thank "Nanny Julie for teaching me that it was possible. Thanks to mom for the new trick that I can go with my pants around my ankles and my shoes on. And thanks to emily for lifting me up and down from the toilet and sink."

I'm sure you are all sad to are that I have no photos of that.

Seriously guys do you have any idea how much it sucks to be forbidden to even help a baby on the toilet? Or is this worse... I'm not allowed to squat either...so my knees touched the gas station bathroom floor! EW!

Love from the road....rachel

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.