Monday, May 25, 2009

Guess the floor, heading home

Guess the floor? Hint: its in california.

Congratulations to cousin cori who guessed the last floor right...it was a public rest stop just a few hours away from our destination. It did have lots of trees and grass for the kids to climb and run on while we had a 30 minute delay.

Alex got something out of it, he got to drive the last bit in the front seat while I curled up in the back of the mini van. He chatted so much with Grant!

we're headed home now, I'm laying next to Mark. The big kids are in the back seat watching WALLE. Grant has been driving for about 4.5 hours. Just 7.5 left!

Unless

I have another floor that must be shared!

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

2 comments:

  1. Nope, though that would have been tasty!

    This beauty of a floor was NOT at a place that sells or serves food

    Try again!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.