Sunday, May 3, 2009

THEY say better days are ahead...

I hope THEY are right. I walked too far on friday. So I've been on doctors orders to rest. No walks. Until monday.

I'm now at church. Its the last hour. I should be in Relief Society Just us women, worshiping God and his many mercies.

I could have gone home after sacrament meeting. I chose to stay, and be with my sisters (in Zion)

Instead, I'm alone. Looking at the floor. I thought you would like to see part of my view.

Betrayed. By my body. Shaking. Sick. Alone. Afraid to move.

Oh, Lord, make this time pass quickly.

No one, NO ONE mentioned that I would have an alien body after this. Some who've been here say it will be 6 months. Or 12.

That means 25 or 50 sundays memorizing this tile floor.

On the bright side, some conversations are fun to listen to.

You should also know that the best stall is the second from the end. I'm plotting to tape some Cottonelle wipes on the underside of the tank.

Dear cottonelle wipes,
I love you.
Love,
Rachel

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.