Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Breakfast Bar, free drinks for the flu!

12 kinds of drinks on the table.  Unlimited combinations.   Sunday morning, first time at the table in 24 hours. 

Family Flu and Colon prep 011

Yet a child whines,  "there's nothing to drink!"

Yet I thank God for this event, because it was easy to prep for my colonoscopy  when the whole family was on a clear liquid diet. 

That doesn't mean that I really, really don't want this kind of family support as I stick to a liquid diet before the surgery. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm still bitter about Gatorade getting rid of their "lemon ice" flavor. Also, whatever happened to the pop "Citra"? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Kool-Aid needs to bring back Purplesaurus Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a life. So what was the winning drink combination? Pelvic-floor purple? Cherry colonoscopy? I know, I'm not that funny, but it came to mind...

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.