Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mommy Laid an Egg...

I want to be this kind of family: A family where the kids know about life. Where kids know where to get truth. Where kids know that they can come to their parents for it, because they talk to their parents about everything.


So I am going to own this book. And I will read it to my kids. (but one at a time)





I don't want to embarrass anyone, but a bishop I know had this book in his house. The wife wants kids to get info from her, not the school playground. Ironically, I was at a baby shower when this book was brought off the shelf.

I read it.

I smiled.

I got half way thru.

I laughed all the way to then end.

The I went home.

And laughed.

And got on Amazon.com.

Bought it used for 4$.


Now the only question is not, are the kids old enough.

it's...should I tell Grant before it arrives in the mail?

if you're lucky, you can view the book online, and you might get a good page with the "surprise me" button. But you only get so many pages before they remind you to BUY if you want to SEE MORE!

1 comment:

  1. I requested this book from my library now. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.