Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2nd place: the second day of spring break:

In 72 seconds, I removed these items from my baby's mouth.   He can stuff them in as fast as I can remove them.  It's while I turn around to trash a,b,c  that he puts x,y,z in his mouth!

IMG_6230

The cup wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't filled with Kate's water, giving me one more thing to clean up.  Guess what the other three things are and you get a wonderful prize.

Of course, all of this work is in the name of doctors orders.  Alex's doc wants his main caregivers/rule keepers to have one-on-one time with them.  So Nanny and Alex are at the movie,  Monsters vs Aliens.   And I made lunch. 

THIS POST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

TRADER JOE'S RICE MAC N' CHEESE* 

*(making nature's best food available to even wheat intolerant children!)

IMG_6225

 

Mark eating his first Mac 'n Cheese!  Thanks Trader Joe's for their new

RICE mac'n'cheese!

 

Thank's TJ's!  We love you!

 

PS:  This morning I got to declutter this!  Now  one more bit of clutter is gone before the next slicing and dicing of Rachel.

DON'T forget to guess what Mark chewed on, for lovely prizes :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, I don't mind at all :) Kids love this mac! Your kids are so cute :) My son is not wheat intolerant but he will eat this mac, I am the wheat intolerant one. Good luck finding foods for your little one!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.