Tuesday, March 17, 2009

'cause I thought you needed to see

This is what I had written on my backside for my cortisone shots. 2 shots. On my bum. One in each cheek.

The laughs make me calm down. The check in lady said I was the funniest patient EVER!

I'm waiting for an EKG now ..shaking with nerves. Wish I wrote today!

This also counts as a missionary moment because a neighbor and a nurse looked it up in a bible because of me. Now let me tell you about another book that is the frosting to the bible cake...

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

5 comments:

  1. Great photo! How was the EKG? I've had those a couple times. They are way better than most tests I've gone through. Of course, bad results would suck and I've never had bad results. Hope yours were good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen reads this. Great message in the photo. I'm glad people had to look up the scripture. You are JUST SO DANG FUNNY! I am sure you use humor to cope with all the JUNKY stuff in your life. But I see my dear friend Rachel is alive and well inside that shell that is experiencing such a run of bad things. "All these things shall give thee experience." I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND--I love the Penguin Pajamas. The Gwen in me loves PenGwens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww gwen! thanks! sarah, EKG was perfect. i had them leavethe sticker leads on and my kids had fun finding them and pulling them off. I also got to sneak home a bad test (a lead wiggled) so the kids could see. SO FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the funniest "missionary moment" I ever heard. Scott and I still laugh about Grant goosing you in the temple (ahem), glad to hear your irreverent antics are still going strong.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.