Friday, March 13, 2009

Turn the other cheek....

No photos, just a note...
, Friday the 13th I get to be sedated for a double cortisone shot to my pelvic nerve. Yep, tow shots, one in each cheek! I'm grateful that this doc got me in THE DAY AFTER he saw me for the first time. And I'm grateful he really listened to my last horrible shot experience (where i was screaming because my leg felt like it was being ripped off by a semi truck on fire. Just a bit more pain than I expected, ya know? So he's making an exception and letting me be sedated...like they do for colonoscopys. Hey, I had one of those Monday! And the test it self wasn't that bad!

Mark also gets to meet his foreskin chopper tomorrow afternoon. Grant is braving his demons and taking Mark alone to the appointment. Then driving across Seattle to pick me up at one of the Swedish buildings.

A huge thanks to all those who are taking care of our other three kids. We hope you still like us tomorrow!!

And of course, no surgery would be complete without Rachel writing something. I think I like Sarah's idea the best. "....turn the other cheek"

Thanks for Gods little and bit miracles as we do this. Like that angel, Tammy, picking up a few things at a grocery store AND taking Alex and Emily's clothes with her. What a huge relief, since that's our normal Friday night activity.

Anyway, it's 3 am, I'm making sure that two crying babies are down for sure. Better make sure I get down too!

If you have any bum writing ideas before noon, let me know :)

Thank you angles in heaven, those I can see, those I can't who make even a shimmer for me to see . :)


****my eyes keep closing. I have a feeling this will be edited tomorrow. By Grant. Oh well, thaks.

1 comment:

  1. I think this story will have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.