Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Now we have to postpone the surgery

All this planning, plane tickets, nanny's on contract, friends and church and school and coop people ready to help.

And now it all has to be put on hold.  

The pain won't be fixed on April 17.

I'm

so

shocked

how

everything

can

change

because

of

one

tiny

line

IMAGE_627

well...this sure gives us allot to think about.  Yes, the cell phone took a crappy photo.   I swear, this is my real test with a real second line. 

I don't even want to think about the yelling my doctors will do.

My postpartum OB(that I've had since the day I moved here)  said she would quit if I was pregnant again. 

If she was serious, does anyone know any docs that test and use natural RX for estrogen and progesterone deficiencies?

I guess I better tell Grant before someone tells him.  Maybe I can text him?  Or just email this link?   I love you Grant!  I was using birthcontrol!  Call me when you are calm.  Grant will be an awesome dad of 5.

UPDATE::  Grant knows now.  See his response at his blog

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Umm... LOL Wow! OK so now what? Are you excited? or are you worried, what? I wish we had those 2 lines. hehehe. beat me to it I guess. Yes I still want another one. With breast feeding I just haven't got those chances right now. I have never gotten pregnant while breastfeeding. Let me know what's going on and how I can help. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could yell it to Grant quickly when I see him waiting at the bus stop if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, you are thoughtful! That would be great...to bad he's taking the day off today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pregnant too. Sorry to steal your thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I read Grant's comment before posting a comment. LOL! Glad he's so on board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SARAH>>>WHAT???????? Are you serious? Now the only cool thing was if I was.....because we could all have a fun 9 months together. I see you removed grants remarks, are they that bad? What joy babies bring. We are all blessed to be able to concieve. Some people try forever to get pregnant. Ok just so I am clear it is APril 1st...Is this an april fools joke? Because I am totally falling for it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you please name the child Jezebel if it's a girl? Matthew will be so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.