Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Never been so glad to be "normal"

Update:  Echocardiogram results, both resting and active (kill me now) were normal.  Phew.  Normal!

Oh.  Normal.   Now I really have to think about the surgery. .....Nah!  Instead, Guess what this is?

IMG_6561

Leave a comment...winner gets a new (to you) pair of earrings.   Really, just leave a comment cause I'd love to see them get above ten.  Just one, before I die on the table!

********(update Thursday)***no one got it!  sorry, no prize! (music, whah, whah, whaaaah)  check the comments for my true story that did not involve Aliens.   Oh, and the marks are almost 2 inches across.****

7 comments:

  1. It's where the aliens invaded your body of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. suction hickies from Easter egg halves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, ring worm maybe, though I don't want to guess where!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's from the stickies they put on your back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ultrasound suction cup ring thingies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids decorated themselves all over with markers yesterday, so that's what came to my mind, but obviously those circles are too actually round to have been drawn by kids. Plus they're also definitely not marker...so I'll have to throw my vote in with the alien invasion.

    I'm sending you as much faith as I can muster...I have a doctor's appointment of my own today that I'm a little worried about, still not well myself, but YOU get all the extra faith I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,,,some of you got close (sarah)
    This is my rib area.
    These are the allergic reactions left from the STICKERS they used for my Eccocardiogram. In the middle of each circle was a big metal circle, and each sticker was a big circle...so I have twelve donuts on my belly/ribs/chest. It's been three days, and I still have them! Man, do i have sensitive skin or what? Can't wait to see what shapes get "burned" into my body tomorrow!
    Thanks everyone for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.