Thursday, April 16, 2009

Check in time: 12:30PM

Surgery time will be 2pm.   That’s going to make it a fun morning!  They say if I’m shaky, lightheaded, I can come in early to get a sugar IV, and just wait and WAIT in the hospital until it’s time.

I’m feeling calm today.  I’ve just started “go-lightly”  y.  e.  a.    h.

Anyway, after a thoughtful blessing I received last night from my home teachers, I think I’m all ready to go.  That is, all ready for someone to bring my cardboard box if I spend to much time with the family to get it into something cute.  I’ll just look like a Zmolek in May, going to Vail, Colorado!  

Yestersday we also had Mark’s one year photos taken.  And snuck in a kids ‘n mom photo too!

If you want to see the pictures go to

www.smilesbywire.com

Name:  Rachel Richins

Access Code LTPP0211111732JCP

Enjoy!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute photos! You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know I'll be praying for you tomorrow. It's my Birthday and I'll Pray If I Want To! Pray if I Want To! I hope everything works for your good! Love you! Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel-
    what a great idea to have photos taken with your kids. they'll probably be therapeutic for you post-surgery. you are in my prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the surgery and you get to have so many pain-killers that you don't remember anything! Sorry I have not called...we have been a little busy, but once things get back into a routine I will call you with a fabulous conversation to make you forget that you are stuck in bed!

    My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks D, Amy, Gwen, Cori (Cori, you have time to read blogs???one handed? While nursing???hahah)


    I'm so excited I had to share
    I just finished my
    "colon shampoo" HURRAH!!! Done drinking, that's the worst part. And Sarah, it really is easier the second time around!
    Keep the prayers coming
    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. "colon shampoo" I love the name! lol hehehehe. ANyway, Hope all goes well today. I will try to get over and visit you. I glean sat. I might be able to come after.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.