Sunday, April 5, 2009

Alex's life: from his perspective

Alex is sick today.  Fever up to 104, runny nose.   His nose is raw now, and his temp is back up, since we forgot to watch the clock for more Advil.  Instead we waited until he was screaming with each nose wipe to realize something might be up.  Yeah, we are so the best parents. 

I present to you, Alex, with subtitles by Alex:

Katelyn's Baby blessing in Gridley 165

"These horses creepy.  I'm the little guy, standing next to my Great-Granddad.  Those are his horses.   Um....why are they trying to make eye contact?"

 

 

First weeks Katelyn, Alex and Emily take photos 180

"These are my first pets.  They are sea monkeys and hard to spot, unless you look thru the magnifying spots.  They lived 5 years"

Mom, "um Alex, this photo is 3 years old....And you don't have them anymore."

Alex, "Opps, sorry mom!"

Pre-remodel, day 1, day 2 073

"Ahh, don't jump on me!  Especially with a baby! Mom, what's that white line for?"

Mom, "That white line is where the new part of the house will end.   You guys are jumping on where our bed is today"Powdered Sugar 002

"Mom, Look!   It's white dirt!  And Emily's covered in it.  Cool!" 

Mom:  "NO THAT IS NOT DIRT.  Let's see if anyone remembers what it is.  That is a whole new blog"

mad alex

 

"My party is the worst party ever!" 

Mom:  "NO, you were the worse baby ever!  You cried all day and all night.  Unless we took you outside, naked, in the winter. "

Alex, "Drat!  I guess I'll stop the photos there.  Isn't that one funny?"

Mom, "Yes, now it is!  You certainly became a wonderful boy who doesn't cry all the time!.   Now go to bed, it's late.  And you need to get feeling better.  Now your Advil must be working on that fever and headache.  Maybe we'll do this again tomorrow!"

Alex, "no, no , not bed!  nononononono!"

Mom, "A L E X  it is time.  No more bargaining.   Goodnight my first son!  I love you!  Thanks for picking some of your favorite photos for this blog!"

Alex, "ZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.