Monday, April 13, 2009

On the 5th day before surgery, my angels did for me:

Six

easter pre surgery 054

given Easter dinner  (I won't embarrass her, but thanks for the complete Easter Dinner for our whole family.  I secretly wanted to be invited somewhere, and this was better.  Because the crying kids went to their rooms!  and the pie, oh I didn't know I loved Banana Cream Pie until Easter.  THANK YOU!!!)

 Preeaster, planting, eating, mouths 511

Five

planted primrose (SPRING SPRING SPRING!)

 

 Preeaster, planting, eating, mouths 419

Four

kids love their other mom (nanny Julie after taking Emily to a tea party, she also bought the tiara)

Three

back massages, (how could I put my back out right before surgery!!)

blog flowers

Two

on one last date,   Just talking and enjoying the new season.  (Spring blossom tour of Microsoft)

Preeaster, planting, eating, mouths 525

One

painless IUD removal (won't need it with tied tubes on Friday, so no more new pictures like this)

 

and encouragement that

I can keep this happy spirit

and

I'll do fine during surgery

.

Which is so priceless, it can't be counted.

2 comments:

  1. rachel-
    you're turning into an angel for yourself. you're heading into this week with the perfect attitude. congrats on getting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shirt! You are a beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.