Monday, April 20, 2009

Day four, hospital no more :(

More later…but after Dinner I’m heading out of here.  Thanks for the many visitors:

AmyB, Amiee S.(for my hooker gold toes), Naomi, Sarah L, Catherine, Maws, Amy and Damon, Seamons (sorry I was asleep!) Amy W., Michelle B, and my husband and kids. 

I’ve been cheered beyond measure, and my pain and and my forced activities were much easier due to the time you took to be with me.   Thank you!

I’m not ready to go home.  I like the care, I like the movable bed, I like the food.  I’m not ready with this alien body to return home.  

But the doctor gave me the boot.  He’s worried about secondary infection.   I’m worried about dealing with my alien body away from hospital linen’s and bathrooms and bed. 

Here I go….tonight after dinner, before bedtime….

I’m really enjoying drop in visitors and texting and email!  I’m just to exhausted to talk on the phone loud enough…

So….feel you soon warm weather, see you soon kids….

And thanks for all the love for the start of this time!

3 comments:

  1. But now I can come over and watch a movie with you, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Sorry the phone is all I could do for now. Hope to visit you soon at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the alien body...

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.