Friday, April 17, 2009

Out, out, out, out.

I'm out of surgery. About one foot of my bowel came out, but my uterus stayed. I'm in a lot of pain right now. Please don't let that stop you from visiting. They're going to keep me up until 10pm anyways just to take my vitals. I'll be stuck here for a few days, and I would really love the distractions of visitors or phone calls.

Written from Evergreen Hospital, Silver Tower, Room 8064. The phone number here is 425-899-4515 (at least until my mom brings me my cell phone we left at home).

Do you want to know what I wrote on myself?

5 comments:

  1. I've been blog stalking but not commenting. Quite rude of me, especially since I love getting comments on my blog.

    Glad to hear your out of surgery. We're thinking of you over here. You are very brave and I like how you try to see things from a positive side.

    I never would have guessed correctly about the circles.

    I have no clue what you wrote on yourself. But it might help my guess if I knew if it was before or after surgery.

    Good luck! Lots of prayers heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing well. I hope the pain goes away soon. I had hoped to come see you before I leave town tomorrow but it just isn't going to happen. It's 10 pm and I just finally finish packing. I'll call you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for outta surgery! I pray it sets you on the path to getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, I relieve you from any worry or guilt from not visiting me! Thanks for the phone call, but you've done so much already! Hope you travel safely (you and the car) and enjoy some moments of family.
    Thanks Sarah, and D!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.