Friday, December 25, 2009

Clean table

Christmas eve.
1 am
2.5 walls done
One brother in law who is now my favorite, kenneth you rock
All photos in frames for 24 hours
All frames sorted by wall and with a digital picture of the ideal layout.

And best of all, the guys wrapping presents all day. I haven't wrapped one in days. So long that I can't remember what day it was.

Amy barry's gift tricks rocked. The gifts in 4 huge trash bags, one for each child. It made it possible to be in Emilys bed with a migraine and not be disturbed for hours. And the best gift I get credit for, instead of an imaginary more fat man.

Now we are playing games next to a room once again filled with too many gifts. Stocking stuffed with one too many "special once a year" treats.

But we are done. Done in so many wonderful ways.

BEST feeling, above the gifts and below the picture frame project,

I don't have a christmas tree or decorations to put away. Supper sweet.

Merry christmas to all and to all a good night.


Oh, aimee shaw, now that my "just one week" of borrowing your table is over, I'll get it right back to you. And yes, in my universe we have 29 days in a week.


Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.