Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why we will not decorate this christmas..

I want to turn the laptop photo to prints the some into picture frames with different themes

THEN

We will sort the frames and pick walls to decorate them on, the nail and laser level (grant, can we buy one please!!! ) the frames on my wall.

Forget the lit tree. My little energy is going to something that will last past Dec 26.

Deck the halls with black framed photos, fa la la la laaa la la la laaa!


So santa, all I want for christmas is
To have picture frames on my wall for the first time since...dec 2004? For sure Feb 2005

So please bear with the off cell phone photos. There is much to our lives that I don't want to miss.

Happy photo-olidays to you!

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.