Monday, December 14, 2009

Orange death

This is alex's closet. That is a real pumpkin from halloween or way before in october.

I wondered how long it would have taken me to find it at the rate I clean that area. But gourds last so long right?

This one had its days numbered. From its early days it got into trouble. The russian white pumpkin mafia had been snitchrd on again. This time they realized it was their neighbor, the orange pumpkin. So early in November they stabbed HIM in the back. They knew that no one would come looking for him until next Halloween.

That may be what went down.
Or alex might have attacked it repeatedly with a paperclip, perhaps with enough knowledge about decomposition to test it under some spring jackets.

You can decide for yourself.

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.