Sunday, November 22, 2009

A better beat

The kids in 4th grade did a big paper. They went thru all the editing steps. They made outline, drafts, edited personally and a neighbors. Wrote the final again in best handwriting. They even colored a wolf body to go along with the subject.

Everyone wrote about a wolf. Everyone was given the same paper to color.
Everyone wrote their names on the back.

This left is in the dark as we looked for alex's big finished product.

We asked the teacher and she quickly replied.
I remember. alex's wolf was colored more vividly and unique.

She found it with no effort.

He added several layers of lines and color around the muzzle.

I am so proud of my son who danced to a different beat.

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

1 comment:

  1. I love that there are 2 different eye colors. I knew someone whenI was younger. He had 2 different eye colors. It was so cool to look into his eyes. Good job Alex! Love the wolf.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.