Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My sweet accommodations

I'm here! Checked in and ready to go. I really needed a night away from everyone. Being a mom is so overwhelming. Sometimes you just have to take a break to stay healthy. Love the digs, the bathroom has the most cute glass tile. I forgot how much I like the look of it The best feature is these thick drapes that seem to absorb all sound. So cozy! Now is the hard part. Do I enjoy the luxury of cable or do I just lay in bed.

Oh, grant. Hi! Sorry I didn't tell the kids goodbye Hope alex,s scout presentation on shakespeare went well. He did such a good job writing it alone

Dear reader, or Amy,does it bug you when I use some like this on my blog,s post? Wonder why? Or are you so smart you guessed it? Its because I often type from my cell phone. It takes three extra clicks to get an ' and i don't care enough to slow my train of thought. It takes one click to use a , instead. So I do. Or I skip it. Sometime it's easy and I'll use it, only because the smart phone guesses right. Sometime it guesses a word wrong and I get ILM instead of I'm or thibj instead of think. Even smart grant hasn't solved that one!

What bugs does your phone have?
And are you judging my night away yet?

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

1 comment:

  1. Night away? AWESOME! Where did you stay? It looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.