Monday, November 30, 2009

How to be wet and warm

My physical therapy pool is warm. Warm enough for muscles to relax, but cold enough to run without overheating.

I think something shifted in my hormones. Or maybe my body knows the sun is gone for the year. Maybe I'm like a lizard that needs the sun to feel warm

Whatever the reason, I'm the only one who complains how cold the pool is. Today I remember to put a hat in my swim bag.

doesn't this photo sing,
"one of these is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong."

Standing in a swimsuit, swim shoes (what do you think you wear on a water treadmill?), in a small pool, towels nearby and a (coordinating) winter hat...i looked so smoking hot!

For the first time this season I was warm! Even after I ran (1.8 mph, .11 miles) I didn't get hot.

I'm so happy to be warm! Now if I could only find a hat that matched my black and white coat....

What would be your perfect color and style of winter hat? I prefer two braids by the ears....


Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.