Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friday night date for 5

Joe I, alex, grant, emily and rachel.

Redmond high school performance of "pippin".


Great company. Not so great play. Not because of the sex and swearing. I know it ticks my MIL off, but it was great!

It was my first time seeing it all. Reeked of the worst of the 70s. And my sleep problems kicked in while I was still enjoying it. I had to sit on my hands so I wouldn't raise them in my half dreaming stuper. I kept wanting to ask the teacher questions Today as I jogged on the underwater treadmill at pt, I also wanted to complain about the peanut butter hands.

I've got to much anger towards the world to succumbe to sleep now. I feel like a teenager myself because of the angst. Just like when I fought against missing a dance, it seems like I'm told my anger is my own fault .

Only this time as I act the part of a teenager, its not my turn to shine on stage while singing a catchy tune.



Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.