Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have the best

Visiting teachers. Tammy brought this by early in the month. Its made our table festive for every dinner in nov.

I have the best wheat free family. No one even mentioned missing rolls. Alex was glad we didn't have that nasty stuffing!

Emily has many demands for the day, and I thibj we managed to make her happy. Alex was crying for a normal dinner like me all day.

Still smiling at emilys interest in preping the turkey. She even wiggled the neck free herself and never once said gross. I didn't learn that till I was 17. she,s 9 years ahead of me!

Thanks to my other Vt tina for the turkey. We would not have bothered without it, and I would have missed out teaching.
Time to clean up and watch the recorded parade. I do love a parade!!

What do you like or hate about parades?

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.