Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where I was

My retreat was more than an overnight hotel stay. I got to be part of a reality movie.

My night away was also a spa treatment with electrolysis. They say their wire hair glue and medical tape takes years off. Or was it layers off that take years to grow.


Really, I spent spent 22 hours in room 5 at a sleep disorders clinic.

Tell the truth, did you think judgmentally,

"why does she need a night away when she has a nanny? She gets every day away from it all!"

Just wondering.


I wish I could say I enjoyed my time. But really, it was exhausting to be forced to take 5 naps underthose conditions. Never knowing when they would start or stop.

After forgetting that the camera was always on when I checked on the new born baby on TLC, my butt was filmed for posterior. I mean posterity.

Today burning question..oh wait, the only burning this is my skin under the adhesives...

Did you know where I really was just from the body decorations?

P.S. Amy B, you ruined my announcement from your post. ;-) Funny that a neighbor had a sleep study on the same night. HE got to have video games in his room. But I was just as thrilled with my novel cable tv.


Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

2 comments:

  1. I kind of wondered if you were in a hospital of some kind. The lack of footboard and headboard on the bed kind of gave it away.

    Sorry it wasn't a more relaxing getaway. I hope it gives you some more answers and not more problems.

    Nanny or not, sometimes you need a change of scenery to really get away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what was the outcome of this torturous adventure?

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.