Friday, November 20, 2009

oxygen

Set in this world, in this time, right here in seattle.

I don't just love it because it's from the point of view of an anesthesiologist. (written by one too)

I love it because its an inside view of hospital politics, and what malpractice really means to the medical side of a suit.

Now I'm off to give my blood, find shoes and return over due library books. All before conferences.

Hmmm. Maybe I don't need shoes.


Oh, almost forgot! What are you reading now? Or what books did you read, and you haven't forgotten how good they were?

Sent from my Windows Mobile Phone

2 comments:

  1. I better not start listing books or else I'll never stop! (I'll list just one of my latest: Uglies by Scott Westerfeld...a lot like The Giver) I have my books listed on www.goodreads.com Check it out and become my "friend"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, if you liked that you might like this:

    On call : a doctor's days and nights in residency / Emily R. Transue.

    and also her follow-up, Patient by Patient.

    She's also a local author.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched you would comment. Please be gentle.